Resident Evil Official

Leon is very much the same in RE4R, still a corny ass dork.

This is actually a big part as to why I enjoyed Leon’s story in RE2R, Tyrant stalking you and Leon saying stupid shit all the time almost made up for what it lacked in comparison to Claire’s story.

I’m really excited to play RE4R, I’m doing the less-than-14,000 steps playthrough on RE2R now and then that’s the platinum. I’ll be moving onto RE3R.

2 Likes

I do hope you enjoy RE3R like I did. There’s a LOT of cut content from the PS1 original but I’m hopeful that since you haven’t played the PS1 original, ignorance will be bliss and you won’t know any different.

2 Likes

I’m shocked they haven’t merged RE2R and 3R, it would almost make it feel like a whole ass game. It be easy to have it all play out chronologically too. Maybe down the road modders will give us a “tale of two wastelands” style mod with the whole story.

I’ll get to re4 remake when It’s probably 10 bucks. I’ve just had it with RE4, in some ways i may have replayed it more than mgs2 or 3 because of the weapons upgrades.

Have any of you RE lords watched the new CGI movie death island? I’m very curious how it stacks up to the other cgi’s none of them ever felt like it was worth it!

Began what will be my final playthrough of RE2:R before I get Platinum. This is me rn:

2 Likes

wow dude, I thought i enjoyed that game but i feel liked it’s been 8 months!

Speculation time, do we see CVX so they can flush out more story with chris and wesker before the RE5 remake?

Also thought on ZERO or re1 with co-op?

1 Like

I hope so, CVX is an underrated gem but is also very flawed, and is absolutely ripe for the remaking. Iron out the parts that don’t work, punt Steve into the stratosphere, and there’s a beautiful game right there.

1 Like

I really don’t know how they haven’t yet. I think CVX needs the most…reworking out of all the games. RE4 really didn’t need a remake imo.