Tournament 1: Tekken 8

I can only really do weekends, i’ll wait for Jass to get back. If everyone can’t make the same session we could just do a casual lobby for now.

1 Like

Sorry ladies, as Max said, I’m away until April. Swapped Tekken 8 in my little cove in London for the big city lights of Shinjuku and Tekken 7 arcade machines.

I’ll sort a date as soon as I have a moment of downtime.

2 Likes

excited for this i’ve been cooking w yoshi (up to tenryu)

1 Like

I love to hear it! I’ve had a month break so I’m ready to be battered harder than the tempura I’m stuffing my face with.

Back on Thursday so I’ll get sorting it then!

1 Like

Okay ladies, I’m (mostly) recovered from my jet lag! Lets get this tournament started ASAP.

@Aragorn @Agent @Null @Bread @DirtySpaceDuck let me know what days are best for you all out of Friday 19th, Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st April.

@Aragorn tournament will be held around 1pm GMT+1 - I think that will be about 3 or 4pm for you, is that good?

I can do Saturday, maybe Sunday if its done within a couple of hours

1 Like

Friday or Saturday works for me.

1 Like

The Friday is probably best for me

1 Like

Might have to pull out of this. Could potentially do Sunday, but I don’t get a lot of time to myself these days. Odds would be better if you wanted to stagger matches between players, but it’ll be difficult for me if you wanted us all as a group at the same time.

Friday and Saturday is definitely a no-go for me.

1 Like

Oh yeah this makes way more sense lmao.

Alright I’ll make the bracket and post it in here for next week, you can organise yourselves for matches whenever is most convenient over Friday - Sunday. I’ll tag all match ups as they get decided.

Sorry lads, forgot momentarily that we all have lives these days!

To anyone that ends up in my bracket (if I lose this post never happened):

What’s the set up? best of 3? one and done?

2 Likes

Okay ladies, the bracket is generated!

Round 1: Best Of 3

The first heats are:

@Bread vs @Null - Find any time from now and over the coming weekend to do your matches!

• The winner of this round will battle @Agent

@Aragorn vs @Jassassino - Find any time over the coming weekend to do your matches!

The bracket is here for reference and for glory! https://challonge.com/s33ttpem

Keep me updated on the results and scores and I’ll update the bracket as we go!

Good luck everybody!

1 Like

Are character changes allowed or are we locked in through out the set?

Baby cakes you can change your character every single match.

Seeded high af iykyk :sunglasses:

@Bread you available this evening?

Not tonight I’m afraid. Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings are all possibilities but I’ll have to play it by ear, it depends on how much of a twat my daughter decides she wants to be.

Best to nip that in the bud

1 Like

I’m down anytime tomorrow or Saturday - set the time b

1 Like

Does around 11am GMT+1 sound good to you my sweaty little gamer girl?

1 Like