Solid Snake's most badass moment?

For me it’s when he snaps the handcuffs and just fucking dives off the top of Arsenal Gear in chase of Liquid Ocelot.

What you got?

3 Likes
4 Likes

The man SWALLOWED an entire pack of cigarettes, sat with it in there for an entire briefing and submarine ride, and then presumably rammed his fingers down his throat the second the wetsuit was off. Pure super soldier shit.

@DirtySpaceDuck You may jest but that right there is unbridled, seasoned combat jacking ability.

4 Likes

Casting away Pooplover Meryl!

A few scenes from Twin snakes pops in my head. I didn’t like alot of changes but i thought the fist fight cutscene atop rex always looked fun.

Mgs2 this is a weird grab but during your first confrontation with olga. just his whole back and forth with her, right after olga says something like “you know what youre doing” her mind is switched on. this aint the run of the mill military grunt. Also the smoke clearing after the firefight before the marines, always sick!

Mgs4, id say anythime we get to see him use the upgraded cqc, probably the best part of the euro level.

i’ll think of more soon!

4 Likes

Can’t believe nobody mentioned the obvious.

4 Likes

5 Likes