Share your lastest gaming purchase

Interested in what you guys and girls are buying.

I just got this Death Stranding CE. Had to negotiate for almost a month. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/ippikitako/status/1633378352470933504?t=U1drjlAD2-jf0Rv7V84Znw&s=19

2 Likes

Post the baby, baby!

Uhh I think my last gaming purchase was a Crazy Frog racing game on PS2

3 Likes

Haha. Soon. Need to find a good spot for it.

Lol I was wondering what mine must’ve been because I haven’t purchased anything like a new game or merch in ages, but then I realised it’s a re-purchase (probably like the third time I’ve bought this game) of The Urbz for PS2.

So game I just straight up bought? Signalis. For any original RE/SH fans with a hint of NGE, you reallllyy dont want to sleep on this game. it’s 30 bucks and i have no doubt in my mind 10 years from now it will be rememebr as a cult classic. I do think I will buy re4 remake though.

4 Likes

Oh shit, this game actually looks very unique and original. I might pick it up when I have some spare cash to boot.

1 Like

I bought wobbledogs on switch. it’s a pretty silly game but I like it. The dogs flip around like they’re made of jello so it’s entertaining

1 Like

As you could see in my pic I got Final Fantasy XV Deluxe and Death Stranding Director´s Cut. Somehow the girl at the store managed to forgot one of the two discs of FFXV… :roll_eyes: Or it wasn´t there with the used game in the first place.
Bringing that back next week and probably getting Resident Evil 4 or Final Fantasy 7 Remake - Intergrade.

Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2 sealed
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade

Sweet deals imo. Got the PS3 discs for €8 from some girl who was happy to get rid of them. :rofl: And with discounts only paid €25 for the PS5 version of FF7R. Mainly got it for the Yuffie episode. Have the platinum on PS4, but would like to 100% some platinum irrelevant stats as well. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Not sure when I´ll have time for this; maybe lunchbreaks at work. :sweat_smile: But wanted to try it.

It’s a blast. Nothing like rushing to the dropships covered in green bug goo.

3 Likes

Thanks to a bunch of you guys for the praise, I went out to check the used games isle at a local shop and expanded the PS4 backlog a bit:

Might need a new box but disc looks alright.
Was actually sleeping (:face_with_hand_over_mouth::smirk:) on this one for a while but just didn´t pull the trigger. So thanks for the recent praise for this game.

1 Like

Lol I’m liking the Sleeping Dogs hype. Really enjoyed Streets of LA back in the day on PS2 and I bought Sleeping Dogs on sale recently, but I’m yet to start it.

Grabbed one of these last day of the sale the other week and obviously I had to install the GOATs.

Summary

Also installed MGS2 for good measure.

Not played much as working six days most weeks to justify the purchase. Finding the PS2 versions running better than the HD collection but that’s possibly due to not having the time to refine the settings in the emulator.

3 Likes

Would absolutely love a steam deck, it’s top of my gaming wishlist right now alongside the PSVR2. Absolutely cannot afford either right now.

1 Like

Got Persona 5 physical a couple weeks ago, but didn´t check the disc when I bought it. Turns out it has some bad scratches. So got it digital today, together with Dead Nation. Was €18 with summer discounts.
Dead Nation was one of my first platinum trophies but never finished the DLC. So starting over on PS4.

2 Likes

Got two black PS5 controllers. For anyone wanting to get a deal, they´re €50 (£45) now on PS Direct. Same for Purple and Camo, which are usually more expensive than black or white.

3 Likes

PS5
GT7
Cyberpunk 2077
I got the premium too, don’t really own it but used it to experience some ps5 games

2 Likes