Returnal

Upcoming Sony exclusive has had some really promising previews, I’m personally really looking forward to it

Returnal is weird and brilliant

1 Like

I remember seeing this announced and it’s quite an exciting game. I really enjoy a merge of horror and sci-fi in games like it so I’d like to play it but I don’t know if it’s on my radar all that much. That and how it seems to be built for PS5 above all, and I’m lacking it.

I don’t know if I’m interested in this or not. The 3rd person sci-fi/horror elements looks compelling enough, but I’m just not the biggest fan of Roguelikes.

For £70, I’ll probably pass and wait for it to go on sale. Could be tempted for £30.

2 Likes

The first few times I looked at this I didn’t think it was for me, but I keep seeing new footage and screens and can’t look away. The environments looks so vivid and unique and it looks like it could be a lot of fun. I don’t have the time nor the money to play it but I can’t stop thinking about it.

1 Like

The recent gameplay footage sold me on it more. Looks really nice.

1 Like

This kinda reminds me of Control. It has a very trippy sort of environment and mystery angle to it and really bizarre enemies. I’m not a fan of rogue-likes at all, but this looks like it might be the exception.