John Carpenter's Toxic Commando

After so long of singing the medium’s praise, that massive nerd is finally doing it! Toxic Commando will be a first person horror shooter, written and directed by John Carpenter.

I hate to be one of those people, but I’m hyped just because of the GOAT being the one to do it!

2 Likes

FUCCCCCKKK YES! This looks AMAZING. I think we were literally just talking about this in our group when we were discussing MG to EFNY similarities. Why the fuck hasn’t Carpenter and Kojima teamed up? Why hasn’t Carpenter made a game? This guy is a devote gamer, it’s about time. I’M SO IN!

1 Like

Finally more reasons to jump into current Gen! I’m excited to see where this goes and hopefully to crack some skulls with you all! This is sic!

Between this, Robocop Rogue City, and potentially Starship Troopers Extermination coming to current gen, yeah it’s getting me more interested for sure. While I do want to build a new PC, some of these games probably just play better on the console, you know? Contrary to most, I don’t like FPS games on PC much despite the superior controls, it makes them feel too twitchy sometimes. I think Starship Troopers will play better on a console than it does on PC, it feels like it was made for console, and while I’m getting L4D vibes from Toxic Commando, I still think this type of casual horde shooter plays best on console.

1 Like