Game Sessions

Shiiiiiieeeet. I’m not sure when I’ll hurt my back again. :rofl:
If it doesn’t take up too much empty space on your hard drive.
When are you usually on in the weekends?

1 Like

Evening time is always usually solid for ms on weekends!

@NightFox Hey bud, :eyes: I saw you started Dead Nation. If you need someone for the co-op, I´m down. Just need to install it and get back into it… When I have the time lol. I got the platinum on PS3 on my old account but never finished the DLC. So will be starting fresh on PS4. Romero would be proud.

1 Like

Ahh sorry homie I was just nostalgia checking it out. I had to delete stuff on the ps5 for space so was just giging it a once over before it dot deleted. I currently trying out gt7. Been enjoying that

1 Like

Man I forgot all about this game!

1 Like

Awww mannn… Hah, no problem. Now I don´t have to rush getting back in form. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

LOl it was a fun game back in the day, dont get me wrong. i believe it was also one of the free games we got during the 2011 international shut down of PSN lol.

Anyone planning on acquiring and co-op games sooon? if so which? Payday 3?

What co-op games are on the horizon? Payday 3, Toxic Commando…anything else noteworthy?

I really hope we can get something open world like GTA, for a time years ago they were gonna make cyberpunk 2077 open world online (mode) shame we might not see it until the next.

1 Like