Finally!

Holly shit guys i missed u!

7 Likes

We’re happy to have ya!

1 Like

Trimegadon!

I think maybe you joined up MGSF after my time there, but welcome anyhow friend!

1 Like

What was your name there?

I had many over the years (I joined MGSF in 2004), but originally Kalashsixtynine or Kalash, and later on changed to Hunterwasser. I was in Dead Cell for a while towards the end but I was one of the founders of the organization Outer Heaven too. I was also in TSF, and MGR for sometime so I got around.

Paul (@NightFox) told me you were cool so I said invite them up! Thank you for joining!

1 Like

Thank you! Paully is my bestie!

2 Likes

Wow it’s good to see you here! thanks for checking us out! I MISSED YOU ALL TOO!

1 Like

ohh I’m definitely a bestie :kissing_closed_eyes:

reported.

Summary

for being one!

2 Likes

an fyi, reports go straight to the junk folder in this site!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Anybody who’s a friend of Paul’s is a friend of mine!

1 Like

WHITETIGERXXX now that’s a friend!

1 Like

Sweet Satan, I actually came across his email when I was digging for old members emails in my yahoo account. That dude was almost CERTAINLY trying to groom us young impressionable boys.

1 Like

he groomed me alright :frowning:

2 Likes

Dont know who are you talking about, but im laughing anyways!

he’s an ancieeenntttt MGSF member, just a very suggestive guy. He had a signature with a character from Bible Black on it. if you don’t know what that is…boy don’t search it with others around!

2 Likes

Probably for the better tbh :joy:

Not only that but I remember him showing me bible black clips. IDK, struck me as weird later on the down the line. He also had his wife or girlfriend email me. Seemed massively sus in retrospect.

3 Likes