Currently Playing

What are you guys currently playing which is at the top of your priority list or just taking up the most time at the moment?

For me it’s Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Final Fantasy VII Remake. I’m going at a snail’s pace with the latter at the moment because I’m focusing a lot on my Japanese but I’m still really enjoying it!

3 Likes

KOTOR II.

The Mandalorain’s last season straight up rekindled my love for Star Wars so I went back to replay KOTOR II. It’s been a hot minute since I actually played it (last time I played it through and through was on XBOX) so I’ve modded it with a ton of QoL mods and it’s like a whole new experience.

New Horizons is dope, very relaxing game to play. Unfortunately I’ve fallen out of playing it the last few months. I really wish they’d add new shops and activities like they had in some of the DS games.

2 Likes

Totally on the ACNH point. I miss really basic shit like Leif and Kicks having their own shops and the coffee shop. It’s pretty tough New Leaf, being one of the most absolutely content stacked games in the series being my first one and then going onto New Horizons which is honestly pretty devoid of content.

1 Like

That’s what did it for me. The holiday events and season changes are cool, but I just lost interest once I did everything and the island was terraformed.

I don’t doubt there will be expansions in the future though.

1 Like

Not to be a TOTAL MGS nutter but i just got the widescreen patch for MGS1 to work on pc, so i’ve been having fun with that, it’s such a shame the ps4 didnt get a cleaned up version of this game.

1 Like

Man I’ve been itching to replay MGS1. Are you using an emulator?

Finished FFVII Remake so now I’m playing FFXV and Crash Team Racing which was on sale the other day for 60% off. Never played a Kart racing game before seriously so I’m finding it fun but quite hard to get into.

1 Like

I think I’m about a relapse…it’s that time of the year where I’m itching to play NEW VEGAS!

I CAN HEAR THE SPURS JINGLE JANGLING IN THE COLD DISTANCE!

HELP!

HELL YEAH. ONLY THE FINEST GAME OF THE WHOLE GEN!

I ain’t gonna help you dawg there’s no problem here.

2 Likes

For real dude. I think I have close to 1400 hours logged between PC and PS3. Maybe more.

1 Like

I’ve actually been playing a LOTTTT of COD Cold War recently, lots of zombies but I’d really love to play some versus or zombs with some of you. Anyone wanna game?

Piggy backing here, yeah Cold War Zombies is a blast. Not too keen on the Sanatorium map but the other 3 are VERY solid and fun maps. The Sanatorium map feels like a halloween map or something, I prefer the normal maps littered with zombies.

If anyone wants to burn down some undead shitheads with the Spas 12 gang, don’t be afraid to reach out!

1 Like

Same here, playing it with the boys, Cold War is a blast to play.

Yeah also been playing hollow knight on the switch never played it before, but heard good things about it, it’s fun so far, a bit tough at parts, had to look up walkthroughs, and also been playing pac man 99, sometimes.

3 Likes

Good to hear you guys all enjoying CW! It’s one of my favourite Zombies entries ever I think. As for what I’m playing: Pac-Man 99 and whilst my girlfriend is staying with me, we’ve played a tonne of PS4 Playlink games, where you use your phone as the controller. They’re actually really fun for a sort of laid back activity and to do whilst relaxing.

1 Like

Pac man? You a hungry boy or something? I can fix you up some dinner!

Started up olddd school re2 for ps1 earlier. still looks good, thanks god for prerendered backgrounds lol

Bloody hell, where do we even start. Managed to clear a massive amount of games from my backlog during Lockdown 3: Rise of the Machines here in the UK. See if any of these tickle your fancy:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Dishonored
Dishonored 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Final Fantasy IX
Outlast II
Yakuza 0
Little Nightmares II
Concrete Genie
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Persona 5 Strikers
Astro’s Playroom
Demons Souls
Bloodborne
God of War
Far Cry 4
Life is Strange 2
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

3 Likes

You got far more than I did! I feel like I hardly cleared any (new) games in the last year.

Wow it has been a minute since I played this one. How well did it age? Especially compared to the newer titles I’m wondering if it’s worth a replay soon.

How’d you like Dishonored, Bread?

I’ve started to get into Resident Evil over the past couple years. I’ve played 0,1,2,3, and 7. Really liked them all.

More recently, I decided to get into the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy since they were all on sale. I liked the first and the second. Third one is ok, but really starting to feel repetitive to me.

1 Like

WOW that’s alot of heavy hitters! how you feel about witcher 3 yakuza and demon souls? i absolutely love those! definitely in my top 20!

I thought you would have beat code veronica years ago too!

which is your fav and least fav? I’m curious lol.

Never played the third TR, it just didnt interest me, I enjoyed 1 alot and 2 was just ok.still good, very fun but forgettable story.