Caption Quote Contest: Mission 5

For the first time in quite a while-it’s that time again.

Better start that lengthy chapter install because our image this time is from MGS4:

You’ll have to work a bit harder for those sexual innuendos you all love so much this time, but I believe you have what it takes.

Post your entries below! A poll to vote for your favourite will be posted at the end of next week! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be decided once voting ends.

And now to congratulate our winners for Missions 3 & 4! (Better late than never.) @Wayno wins Mission 3 with 50% of the votes, while @Hessikin’s Macarena wins him Mission 4 also with 50% of the votes. Congratulations, you two!

Placement Member Wins Total Votes
1st Place DirtySpaceDuck 1 6
2nd Place NightFox 1 5
3rd Place Wayno 1 4
3rd Place Hessikin 1 4
5th Place Jassassino 0 2
6 Likes

Meryl: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHGH farting violently

Snake: I told you they weren’t pregnancy cramps.

4 Likes

Meryl: This is awkward but…I got tested recently and it came back positive for FOXDIE…and I haven’t been with anyone but you recently so I was just…wondering if there was…a chance that you maybe picked it up from somewhere…

4 Likes

Meryl: So Johnny says it’s just hereditary and I tell him “Hereditary C-Diff? That’s not a thing, Johnny!” and he tells me I just don’t understand and that I need to make more of an effort and…

Snake: Did you invite all your exes to hear you complain about your husband or was I just the lucky pick?

4 Likes

“When your date explains the entire plot of a Metal Gear game and you’re just here for the appetizers… and maybe a different kind of ‘dessert’ later!”

3 Likes

And that’s a wrap! Thanks to those that took part. One for the history books; first mention of a fart in one of these. In the spirit of good fun, please refrain from voting for your own entry. Voting is open until Sunday. Please cast your votes below:

Caption Quote Contest: Mission 5
  • Meryl: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHGH farting violently
    Snake: I told you they weren’t pregnancy cramps.
  • Meryl: This is awkward but…I got tested recently and it came back positive for FOXDIE…and I haven’t been with anyone but you recently so I was just…wondering if there was…a chance that you maybe picked it up from somewhere…
  • Meryl: So Johnny says it’s just hereditary and I tell him “Hereditary C-Diff? That’s not a thing, Johnny!” and he tells me I just don’t understand and that I need to make more of an effort and…
    Snake: Did you invite all your exes to hear you complain about your husband or was I just the lucky pick?
  • “When your date explains the entire plot of a Metal Gear game and you’re just here for the appetizers… and maybe a different kind of ‘dessert’ later!”
0 voters