Caption Quote Contest: Mission 4

It’s that time of the week. Before proceeding please go and cast your vote for Mission 3!

This is an odd request but I’d like to encourage everybody to make their submissions from their mobile phones. Make submissions from the subway. Make submissions from the park. Make submissions from your favourite diner. Why, you may ask? Because this week our image is from Portable Ops:
MGSPO
This image marks the third in a row to feature some sort of Raiden-visage…perhaps I have some secret biases?

Post your entries below! A poll to vote for your favourite will be posted at the end of next week! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be decided once voting ends.

And now for the winner of Mission 2! A landslide victory this time as @DirtySpaceDuck receives all 5 votes. Congratulations, DirtySpaceDuck!

Placement Member Wins Total Votes
1st Place DirtySpaceDuck 1 6
2nd Place NightFox 1 3
3rd Place Wayno 0 1
3rd Place Hessikin 0 1
5th Place - 0 0
3 Likes

Loudspeaker:

Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegría y cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena
Eh, Macarena, ¡Ay!

I think that is evident at this point lol

4 Likes

“The Southern Patriots have already initiated it…the K3 Plan.”

4 Likes

TFW you skip P.E without a Doctor’s note

3 Likes

When all the sidepiece discord kittens happen to be at the same comic-con. gulps :dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

It seems like the entry date might have already expired, but MaxineWork hasn’t closed the entries yet. Nevertheless, I couldn’t resist contributing. Hope my entry still hits the mark!

“When you accidentally stumble upon the annual ‘Stealth Yoga’ retreat and try to blend in with your best ‘white wallflower’ impression.”

2 Likes

Ever so slightly later than intended, that’s a wrap on Mission 4! Thank you to those who took part. In the spirit of good fun, please refrain from voting for your own entry. Voting is open until Sunday. Please cast your votes below:

Caption Quote Contest: Mission 4
  • Loudspeaker: Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Eh, Macarena, ¡Ay!
  • “The Southern Patriots have already initiated it…the K3 Plan.”
  • TFW you skip P.E without a Doctor’s note
  • When all the sidepiece discord kittens happen to be at the same comic-con. gulps :dotted_line_face:
  • “When you accidentally stumble upon the annual ‘Stealth Yoga’ retreat and try to blend in with your best ‘white wallflower’ impression.”
0 voters
3 Likes