Boss? Is it really you?

Mr. T(G)ibbs here, crazy to see some many familiar names back here. Updated steam and saw a message from jass about this place. Dunno how I missed it, but damn it feels good to be back

11 Likes

Damn I’m so relieved it reached you! I saw you were offline for a good 20-30 days and prayed. Great to see you back, Tibbs!

3 Likes

TIBBS! good to see ya here dude (it’s Gene)

2 Likes

It must have worked! I just opened steam on a whim to look at the store. I haven’t been on in ages. Feels like coming home. Hey Gene! Goddamn long time man. This is awesome. Sexy ass website too. I’ve needed this!

2 Likes

Hey, welcome back, Tibbs!

2 Likes

Appreciate it! Welcome to Metal Gear Legacy!

This is Kalash, Sadistic Greyfox (@NightFox) and I run this site. It’s a very different type of forum so if you navigate to your inbox, Otacon should have sent you a message with prompts to start a tutorial that should get you accommodated with the site. There is also a video I posted in the News & Announcements forum with further information and some tips.

Thanks for joining! Let us know if you’ve got any questions!

Also props to @Jassassino for another one found. Thanks man!

2 Likes

Jass got some serious sleuthing skills, welcome TGibbs!

1 Like

I enjoyed that tutorial! Very impressive stuff. This site is the real deal. You got a patreon or something for the site? I wouldn’t mind slinging a couple bucks in each month to keep the lights on around here. I can tell this place isn’t free haha

Hey Frost and Nate! good to see y’all again! Jass is the master sleuth as usual. Speaking of, mafia soon? lol

@Hessikin awww yeah PWA on mobile? This site is making my dick hard I fucking love it

4 Likes

Tibbs! hows life treating u good to have u back

1 Like

Bames! Good to see you too! Life has been good. Obviously the last year has been challenging and far from ideal. Some medical shit like everyone but nothing too serious. Overall things are great though. Still have a job, got two amazing (crazy) kids and a wonderful wife

3 Likes

Tibbs! I kept thinking I had a way to get into contact with you, but couldn’t find a way. Great to see you here, man!

2 Likes

Hey BK missed you man! I know what you mean. I’m really glad jass had me on steam! Still kinda surreal seeing everyone back. Between MGSF dying painfully and suitablyepic getting mother base’d I didn’t think I’d ever see everyone again

1 Like

Me and @Hessikin will do everything in our power to provide a home for MGS fans. As much as life changes for us Jim and I always talk about some aspect of metal gear, philosophy, weaponry, character design. Patreon wise, maybe at some point, IDK if it’s something we’d consider. We do have plans that we’re very excited to discuss and implement for this website and the MGS fanbase,maybe after you guys see the ground work of what we’re trying to do then that’ll be a discussion for that time.

I’m really happy to see you here though dude. I hope you stick around, yet another person we tried emailing but alas, so many dead email addresses. I hope to see you around dude!

2 Likes

Sad! <3 man that sounds awesome. Excited to see what y’all have cooking

2 Likes

salutes it is me, sad! Welcome aboard soldier!

1 Like

You and I both :joy:

Yeah we’re sparing no expense over here. Lots of hours of hard word, really appreciate it!

This right here. For now, we are small enough I can cover the costs. We do have a lot of ‘premium’ things planned. When the time comes and if people wanna help out, all the better. That’s a bridge we will cross when we get it to though.

If nothing else, Sad and I are dedicated to this project. Things will be ramping up in the coming months as you guys build the community and bring in new members, and as I settle into my new house and get the studio setup. We’re still in phase one of this project.

2 Likes