Big dick is back in town

Hey folks,

Been a long ass time, great to see a lot of the familiar faces in here, missed a lot of you.

Since I’ve been gone I’ve finished my degree in health sciences, joined the army and left as a combat engineer, worked with the coast guard on a couple search and rescue crews, sailed over 10,000 nautical miles, been to every province in Canada, and just focussing on my career as a paramedic.

Really pumped to stick around and catch up with you folks, awesome to see how many people have come back.

Just waiting for granin to come back and teach us all how to FUQ

10 Likes

Good to see you biggus dickus!

1 Like

Hey, welcome back, Vodou Marekaj Fantom!

1 Like

Hank Von Lastname! Welcome home brother!

If you ain’t done it yet, Otacon should have sent you a message with a tutorial in it, should clear up some confusion on new features here.

1 Like

Who dis again? I don’t believe we’ve met but i know for sure there’s trouble ahead.

1 Like

Wheey, welcome to mgl Hank

You too feller it’s been a while, what’ve you been upto?

Damn I totally forgot that name, Vodou Swamp Ghost in my blood, how’re you doing?

Pleasure to meet you my name is Ryan Manmohan but most just call me daddy

1 Like

Hey thanks, were you an MGSF person?

1 Like

[WARNED]

Lol, welcome!

2 Likes

I was Gene back there, figured it was time for something different to what my 13 year old brain thought of when signing up to mgsf

2 Likes

Got a kid and a car and turning 30 so it’s all downhill from here!

3 Likes

And here I am still a 12 year old.

Good to see you, Hank.

2 Likes

Hey Henry! Good to see you.

1 Like

was wondering when u would pop up welcome back u FUCK

1 Like

lol fuck haven’t seen that in a while

1 Like

I’m BACK, whats your old name

Greetings from one henry to another

1 Like

Damn, well done on the rescues, man! Glad to see that you’ve been getting by okay these days and hope you’re staying decent!