Batman 1989 Fan Game Demo

Thought I would share this as it looks really awesome, especially for a fanmade project. Batman 1989 is also my fave Batman film so I would love this to be a real game.

7 Likes

Looks cool and pretty. Let’s hope WB’s lawyers don’t cease and desist it to oblivion

1 Like

Really nice for a fan game. I watched a vid of this just lastnight before i went to bed and all I can say is i’m very impressed so far.

1 Like

This is legit the first time I’ve been mesmerized by how far we’ve come in videogames. Replicating the atmosphere of the Batman movie we’ve grew up to, to a near perfect level and this being just a fan made project, holy shit. My mind is blown right now. Kudos to whoever did this. This is the kind of love and passion I would like to see being put on to a potential MGS remake period.

This is the shit thing, right? A bunch of these developers making this fan made game are likely doing it our of their own time, pocket and dedication and then they’ll be hit with C&Ds, it happens so frequently that it’s just such an expected thing now.

Meanwhile, a lot of guys who take part in these kind of projects do so for their portfolio in a desperate attempt to get work in the game industry and what they trained years for, yet jobs, wages and openings will be cut in exchange for shit like this:

I hate the AAA Game Industry lmao. But this game has some serious work put into it so kudos.

1 Like

Looks very cool, shame it won’t end up getting to go anywhere. Would like to see how it would look with some NPCs and combat.

Looks like it’s begun

2 Likes

Hahahahah, speak of the Devil!

Oh shi-!

I guess the old Woolie rule of “shut the fuck up about your fan project” rings true again lol.

1 Like

Damn I bookmarked this thread to watch the trailer later!

Anyone have a mirror?