Your sexy argie is still sexy

Hey all, I’m Shal, (-Shalashaska- was the original username) Fede Monzon for the ones who have me on fb.

I’m really glad this place exists, since I’ve got a computer now (finally) its way more confortable to come and talk. Well i’m 30 now, got my own place, got two dogs, no kids, no wife, doing pretty good, training and trying to earn as much as possible while working as little as possible. It’s a nice balance.
Well I don’t know what else to say and i don’t like long introductions so we’ll be talking i’m sure, glad to be back

14 Likes

Hey Fede! Good to see you here man, glad you signed up

2 Likes

Good to see you man! I still see your fb posts from time to time haha

2 Likes

Hey Shal good to see you!

2 Likes

Hey, Shal, welcome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Shal good to see you!

2 Likes

Aaaaay yo. I see you doing your thing all the time on Facebook! Welcome buddy.

2 Likes

Hello sir! Welcome back. :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome Shal! Hope you like it here.

2 Likes

Oh nice seeing you here shal! Welcome!

2 Likes

Hey cutie how are yuh! Long long time bud, im just curious, did you get the email or did a memeber help you find the place. We sent so many emails to dead accounts but it’s all we had :frowning: . I hope to see you post around bud!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guys, this feels awesome so great idea. It’s amazing we actually get to talk again after so many years, I remember i first signed up in mgsf in 2006, 15 years ago. 15 fucking years. Didn’t grow up one bit.

I’m so glad to see sooo many known usernames haha, I’ll def be around, glad to be back everyone thank you

1 Like

Heyo! I remember you! I went by glarb/glarbinator back then. Nice to see you around!

1 Like

whats up shal nice to see another familiar face

1 Like

You and me both Amigo. How the fuck are you man?!

((this is Kalash))

Elated to see you’ve made it, really appreciate you joining up. Honestly.

@NightFox and I sent a heap out but not many found their way here. A few guys who did get the email started spreading the word to old friends, it’s fantastic. Everything coming back together, all of us coming back together. Absolutely out of sight! We’re trying to build THE Metal Gear community here. The best part of what we had on MGSF was the community, and we were really missing it, and these guys made it happen, can’t thank them enough. We just broke 2.1k total posts for a little over 2 weeks of action.

1 Like

This fuckin guy right here

1 Like

Hey Shal good to see ya.

What dogs do you have? Would love to see them in pet pics.

1 Like

I’m the worst, I come back, make the announcement and reply 20 days later. 20 days, fuck man.

It’s great to see all of you again, glad to have joined, it’ll be nice to see what’s up with all of your lives.

and I’ll be sure to post pics of my dog, I’m like Maes Hughes but with a dog

3 Likes