What video-game music are you listening to?

I figure being a MGS forum we must have a few here that regularly listen to video-game music, but even if not that just show us some stuff you’re hearing that you’re liking in whatever you’re currently playing.

Been binging on Mass Effect music in anticipation for the trilogy release on Friday.

2 Likes

I’m just on a constant loop of Tekken 4’s soundtrack:

And also:

1 Like
5 Likes

I’ve been playing a lot of DCS lately (yeah I still like boring games lol) and this 80’s themed soundtrack for the f-14 is amazing. I listen to it way too much

5 Likes

I usually have the Doom/Doom II soundtrack on in the background.

3 Likes

Can’t beat the classics sometimes. Such a great soundtrack

2 Likes

Damn this fucks! Going to lift to this today.

Word. These and even the new Doom OST’s are pretty great.

1 Like

This is the only time I’ve ever actively stopped playing a game in order to just listen to the music that was playing

I’m sure I’ll fill out this thread a bit later with more favourites, I have a lot of them.

5 Likes

I replayed RDR a few weeks ago and I forgot how good the vocal tracks in that and 2 are.

1 Like

Yeah definitely. Both games are fantastic in their own ways. I need to replay 1, it came out when I was 16 and I can’t say I appreciated it as much as I would now.

Right? I always listen to this when I run and it gets me pumped

If we’re talking Red Dead 2, this is the track that most makes me want to cry like a little bitch.

2 Likes

I’ve discovered CHVRChES thanks to Death Stranding.

5 Likes

God, Persona 4 just fucking bops. How the fuck Lyn and Shoji Meguro do it EVERYTIME I’ll never know.

2 Likes

Weirdly enough I don’t like this track much but I like Chvrches!

KH3 Remind’s OST is just so, so good. Still can’t believe Yoko didn’t get to make a theme for the base game’s final fight but she got the last laugh with this.

2 Likes

Damn dude you reminded me how much i loved this remix on the ps3 hd game

1 Like

I love vaporwave music and i love Zelda.

1 Like

This plays when you’re headed to the last palace on the last day and man, it’s too good.

2 Likes

I’ll follow this up with this absolute banger that plays when you fight the final boss.

2 Likes