The name's stupid... fucking stupid

well well well i see the ol’ band is getting back together.

u know ever since mgsf died ive sort of been wandering around like a lost puppy. until a couple days ago when BK the SHEPHERD tracked me down on reddit ha thank you bk

life has definitely taken me in unexpected directions for good and bad since mgsf stopped being part of it. i think ive mellowed quite out a bit which is probably a good thing. glad to see a lot of familiar faces here still grinding it out out there w things being as shitty as they are.

havent played anything metal gear in years and gaming at all is basically limited now to my racing crew on gta a couple nights a week if im lucky. but at the end up the day metal gear was the reason i found mgsf but not the reason i stayed. hoping to shitpost w u all for much more time to come.

• bames jond
11 Likes

You got that right! God damn, welcome back friend!

Really appreciate you joining up!

1 Like

Well hi there, bames! Long time! I still remember the smash tournament all those years ago! I’m glad to see you here brother. I swear I have most of you on psn but I hesitate to send the message out. I hope to see you around the area bud! Hopefully we can get the whole crew together again.

1 Like

its been a minute for sure sad. that jojo game u sent me for my prize was a good time haha. if we did a smash tounrey now i definitely wouldnt win im way out of practice since ultimate came out.

thank you and kalash for putting this together i dont see any reason i wont be active

2 Likes

You’re welcome! And fantastic, looking forward to it.

1 Like

We just got to coax Dirty_Duck out of hiding. he hasn’t replied to me in literal YEARS! Suede is on here so there’s one lol.

I hope so, I expect 10 shit posts on my desk by the morning! Sorry to hear lifes nuts for you though

2 Likes

i think my bro played smash online w duck somewhat recently actually. he might be able to help us out

1 Like

Who was your bro again? it’s on the tip of my tongue!

think the ice cream w cookiedough and chocolate chips lol

Tollhouse?

Anyway welcome Bames I’m glad you saw the message. I was worried as your account hadn’t been active in like a year. Good to see another awesome face.

3 Likes

Do i need to call the police, sir?

Welcome! make sure to keep your shoes on but your socks off.

4 Likes