Raiden's VA Quinton Flynn teases announcement in coming weeks

Quinton Flynn has tweeted some sus baka shit. Does this mean Metal Gear Rising 2 or Metal Gear Solid 2: 2 Eternal Punishment? Nobody knows. Lets just hope it’s not him teasing a fucking Cameo page or some shit though!

I’ll also add: It’s MGR’s 10th anniversary in a month. It’s all coming together!

2 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ

1 Like

Yep.

3 Likes

:rofl:

Losing my mind, but they’ve gotten my hopes up many times before. I’ll believe it when I see it.

2 Likes

time to gear up! hope we’re going back in!

I think if this is an MGR2 announcement I might be disappointed lads

2 Likes

1 Like

the rumor is there’s multiple announcements, like Silent Hill, doesn’t mean any of em are good lol.

1 Like

In Henry’s defence when MGR memes still won’t go away, do we need MGR2 anytime soon?

1 Like

Likes Metal Gear.
Likes Devil May Cry.

Hates fun.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHHA

Bro, MGR is a bonnified classic and I’m glad, as with mgs2 everyone has come to realize that these 2 games are the greatest in the saga!

Nah MGR never hit like that. It was fun but never felt like much more than that.

Hopefully one day all that deny his brilliance will be bathed and feel the warmth of his light!

3 Likes

I’ll take anything tbh. Anything MGS related drastically increases the chances of old and new joining MGL. Except a sequel to “Survive.”

4 Likes

What you don’t want an online only looter shooter from the company that could barely maintain MGO? :grin:

I too would take almost anything. Anything that will bring new (and old) fans back into the fray.

3 Likes

A new MGS will deliver unto us nought. We shall throw out the net eagerly without realising the behemoth freighters r/ and D have already overfished upstream. We will remain hungry, as we have been.

2 Likes

God I hope so. Hopefully then Dirty Duck will never return, right, DirtySpaceDuck!

2 Likes

Please, DirtySpaceDuck was my father’s name! Call me Space!

3 Likes

Can you fucking imagine if it’s just Survive remastered…

I’m 90% expecting something in this vein. Ready to be left out in the cold again.